- Valid signed U.S. Passport, must be valid for 6 months from date of entry, and contain one full blank visa page. Please also a CLEAR copy of the inside cover of your passport with all your passport information.
- (1) Brazil Visa Application Form, fully completed and signed. (The Brazil consulate has produced an electronic visa application. Once on the official Brazil visa website, click on "Visa Request" and follow the steps. When completed please print a copy of the application) Brazil Visa Application
*Persons making short visits to religious organizations, churches, missionaries, or humanitarian organizations in Brazil, should present a letter from the church or institution responsible for organizing the trip. The letter should explain what the group is going to do in Brazil, the name and contact information of the institution they will be visiting and what kind of volunteer assistance they will provide (brief or incomplete explanations are usually rejected, causing delays).
- (1) recent professional passport-type photograph
- If your visa application mentions "visiting friends" please include a NOTARIZED letter of invitation from your host in Brazil.
- Copy of round trip airline tickets -OR- letter from travel agent confirming round-trip tickets will be issued.
- Consular fees for Tourist Visa will be a $160 U.S Postal Money Order. A money order is available for purchase through our company, but will include a $50 processing fee.
- U.S Postal Money Orders are the only form of payment accepted by the Brazilian Consulate. Any other money orders from other banking institutes will be denied.
*** Special Instruction for Brazil Visas for Minor Children (Under 18 Years Old) Valid signed U.S. Passport, must be valid for 6 months from date of entry, and contain at least one blank visa page.
- (1) Brazil Visa Application Form, fully completed and signed. (The Brazil consulate in Houston has produced an electronic visa application. Once on the link above, click on "Visa Request" and follow the steps. When completed please print a copy of the application)
- Brazil Minor Consent Form, must be signed and notarized by both parents or legal guardians.
- (2) recent passport-type photographs
- Notarized photocopy of the birth certificate (not original)
In the event of absent parent(s), a notarized letter of parental consent authorizing the Consulate General of Brazil to issue a visa, signed by the absent parent(s) or guardian(s). The application form must be signed by both parents.